Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Start To Truly Foody-ism

Eek, I know - another wannabe food blogger jumping on the food blogging bandwagon. Cripes, these guys multiply like cockroaches. First off, I'd like to apologize in advance for the terrible literary skills you're gonna witness upon visiting this website. I'm not great at bringing people into my world and sharing my experiences through cleverly worded puns and all that other stuff professional food bloggers do to entice their readers. What I'm going to do is basically try my best to review foods I like on an occasional basis and hopefully you'll like what you see.




I'd like to start by saying I'm a BIG FAN of junk food, so you're going see a lot of reviews revolving around just that. If you're a fan of junk food you'll come to like this page if my wording skills don't scare you off. I eat junk food all the time. I love it. I can't get enough of it. If there was a machine out there that would zap junk food items down to 0 calories across the board on the nutritional scale whilst retaining its flavor, I wouldn't get to enjoy it, because I'd die from a heart attack hearing the news.



I also frequent plenty of Food blogs out there, such as The Impulsive Buy and Fat Guy Food Blog.  I think the only thing that really gravitates me to their blogs, other than seeing pictures of Junk Food items and salivating over them like Pin-up babes, is the way the reviews are written. Insightful, enticing, funny and creative - you won't get much of that here, but I'll try.



There isn't much beyond that to know about me, or this site. Occasionally reviews will be posted of foods I come across and if I choose to make a review of them it'll be done. All the Junk Food Junkies out there - WELCOME TO THE BLOG. To all the veggie-heads who've already made up their mind about me and my website, no hard feelings huh?



-R.J 



No comments:

Post a Comment